Boston Food Tour
A day trip to Boston took Alyssa food exploring to some incredible spots! Check out the video below for what she ate!
Clover Food Lab: https://www.cloverfoodlab.com
- Simple, Local, Fast Food.
- Sources up to 85% of ingredients from local Northeast farms
- Menu changes daily to adapt for best in season ingredients
- They don't have ANY freezers!! Always fresh.
- Chickpea Fritter Sandwish- Popular Menu Item!
- Sweet Potato Platter- w/ Curried Carrot, Pecan, Raisin Salad & Broccoli Pesto Farro Salad
- Fresh, Local, Crafted Daily, 100% Organic
- High quality juices, smoothies, & pure foods
- Avocado Toast- perfectly balanced w/ chili flakes, sunflower seeds, fresh tomato & arugula
- Kale Chips- some of the best I've ever had. They're HUGE!
Boston Public Market: https://bostonpublicmarket.org
- An indoor market with tons of incredible food vendors!
- Something for everyone! All types of restaurants, prepared foods, gifts, groceries & more!
- Stillman's Farm- fresh farmers market fruits and vegetables grown locally (https://stillmansfarm.com)
- Mother Juice- Peace, Love & Veggies! Juices, Smoothies, Breakfast Bowls, Toasts & Salads (http://www.motherjuice.com)
- Taza Chocolate- stone ground chocolate. Organic, unrefined, minimally processed. Very bold flavor with incredible gritty texture. Hand crafted hot chocolate drinks. (https://www.tazachocolate.com)
Little Donkey: http://www.littledonkeybos.com
- by James Beard winning chefs Ken Oringer and Jamie Bissonnette
- Definitely the best food I ate in Boston!! HIGHLY recommended.
- Extremely creative, global tapas. Fun, adventurous food!! Not to be missed!
- Blowfish Tails- The best thing I ate all day (and in a long time). Similar to a chicken wing, but flaky & delicate w/ huge flavor from chorizo vinaigrette & black garlic aioli. MUST try it.
- Mahi Mahi Nachos
- Pupusa- Squash blossom, chihuahua cheese, spicy slaw
- Crunchy Charmoula Salad- Endive, roasted cauliflower, ricotta salata
- Cookie Dough- Just DO IT. Served on the beater- YUM!